Protection of personal data and privacy
- The Controller of personal data processed on the website of the Store is the Seller:
Proconcept Labs sp. z o.o.
Phone: 22 723 88 17
Fax: 22 723 88 17
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), so called GDPR, and with the current regulations of the Polish law.
- The Seller processes personal data for the purpose of providing services by electronic means, concluding and fulfilling agreements with a Client on selling products ordered by the Client via Online Store, and in the case of the Client giving appropriate consent, to send Newsletters, also for marketing purposes, including especially for the purpose of sending a Client commercial information by electronic means.
- Legal basis for personal data processing by the Seller is a voluntary consent of the data subject, or – on condition it is clearly stated – necessity of the processing for the performance of a contract.
- Personal data shall be stored to the moment of their withdrawal.
- The Seller can make the personal data collected from the Buyer/Client or other user of the Store available to entities listed in messages appearing on the Store’s website. The Sellerdoes not transfer data outside of Poland/EU/European Economic Area.
- The Buyer/Client or other user of the Store has the right to access their data and to receive its copy, the right to rectify (correct) their data, right to erase the data, right to limit data processing, right to object against data processing, right to move data, right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data or other body competent to protect personal data, which will replace IGPPD) and right to withdraw the consent to personal data processing. In order to execute these rights, you should submit a request to the following email address: email@example.com, phone number: 22 723 88 17 or personally in the Seller’s headquarters.
a) for the purpose of Registration on the Website;
b) for the purpose of placing and completing an Order and proper operation and functioning of the Online Store, including data collected automatically during a visit in the Online Store;
c) for the purpose of publishing content.
Data collected automatically
- The Seller does not collect any data automatically, except the data included in cookies when simply using the Store. Cookies are small text files sent by the Store and stored on the computer of any Store user, containing some information related to the use of the Store by its users. Cookies used by the Store can have a temporary or permanent character. Temporary cookies are deleted the moment a web browser is closed, whereas permanent cookies are stored also after a user finishes using the Store, and they are used to store information such as password or login, which makes using the Website faster and easier.
- The Service provider informs that from the moment of establishing a connection between the Client and Website, information on the number (including IP) and type of Client’s terminal device used to connect to the Website appears in the Website system logs. The Service provider informs that in accordance with the law, also data regarding the number (including IP) and type of Client’s terminal device are processed, as well as connection time between the Client and Website and other performance data related to Client’s activity on the Website. The described data are processed for technical purposes, in order to adjust the Website to Clients’ needs and to collect general statistical information related to the functioning of the Website.
3.1. We use session (temporary) and permanent cookies. Session cookies are stored on the user’s device to the moment of logging out of the website or closing the web browser. Permanent cookies are stored for a predefined period, which is defined by a parameter included in the cookies – a user is able to delete them manually.
a) maintain Client session (after logging in), so that the Client does not have to reenter Login and Password on each subpage of the Website,
b) adjust and optimize the Website to Clients’ needs,
c) compile viewing statistics for individual subpages of the Website,
d) personalize marketing content,
e) ensure safety and reliability of the Website.
- In any case, a user of the Store can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies, using relevant options of the web browser. In case of any problems, the data controller advises to use the help file of the web browser or contact its developer.
- Data collected automatically (such as: IP address, domain name, web browser type, or type of operating system of the Store user) can be used to analyze the behavior of the users on the Store’s website, collect users’ demographic data or to personalize the content of the Store’s website.
- Data collected automatically cannot be changed or deleted.
- For the purpose of fulfilling a contract, the Online Store can make the data collected from You available to entities cooperating with the Store in the scope of fulfilling the contract and providing marketing services, especially to delivery companies, postal operators and other companies facilitating Service Provider’s business activity (e.g. Dotpay). In such cases, the amount of data is limited to the required minimum. If you have provided such a consent, the Online Store can make the data collected from You available to entities cooperating with the Store for the purpose of making payments or delivering packages (e.g. Dotpay). The Store can also make the personal data available to distributors cooperating with the Store, who will be concluding and carrying out contracts related to products and services offered by the Store, for the purpose of fulfilling these contracts. If you want to withdraw Your consent in this scope, please inform us about it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Service Provider takes care to ensure its Clients a high level of security in the scope of using the Website. Any events that can have an influence on the safety of information or data transfer, including events concerning a suspicion that there are files containing viruses or other files of similar character or destructive mechanisms other than files, should be reported to the Service Provider to email address: email@example.com.